Salesforce Summer 19 release is almost here. The release date is set for June 14 or 15 depending on your instance location.
Here are the release notes:
And, here is the release blog:
If you have not leveraged the preview Sandbox, here are the things you need to consider as you anticipate the Summer release:
- Do some spring cleaning steps.
- Run the Salesforce Optimizer – take action on the items in the report.
- Create a data dictionary – so you can remove unused fields and low-usage fields.
- If you have premier success plan, use it.
- If you have not thought about moving to Lightning Platform, now is a good time to think about it.
If you have been prudent and got a preview instance sandbox, or refreshed your sandbox to get the preview instance, good for you!
Here is what you need to do.
- Check that all of your process builders are working as designed
- Check that all of your workflows are working as designed
- Check that all of your page layouts are working as designed.
- Check to see if your approval processes are working as designed.
- Check all your lead conversion processes to make sure things are working as designed.
- Check out new Salesforce features and see how you can use them./li>
As always, Keep Calm and Salesforce On!